Thursday, September 29, 2011

3 to 15

3. Run a Marathon (to have the time to actually train for this one, it will have to be towards the end)
4. Learn how to surf
5. Start up my own bar (every man's dream really, own your own bar... free drinks eh)
6. Bunjy Jump, still something I have yet to do and really quite scared of
7. Fly in a hot air balloon



8. Enjoy a sunset/sunrise (now I got close on Waiheke Island but not quite, I want the perfect sunrise and sunset. Unblocked by land mass)
9. Witness a solar eclipse (doesn't have to be a total eclipse but this may still need some planning to be in the right country at the right time)
10. Have kids
11. Get married (10 and 11 basically go hand in hand)
12. Learn how to dance (imagine that, first dance and I can't co-ordinate my feet)
13. Go on a cruise
14. Go on safari
15. walk the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment